Whether shopping online or in app, save time & hassle at checkout.
Simple, secure payments
from one account.
No typing in your card number or shipping address. Sign up for Masterpass for faster checkout when shopping on a website or in an app using your secured payment details.
Protected by layers of Mastercard security.
Safety is our top priority—and we know it’s yours, too. With Masterpass, your single account is protected by multiple layers of security so it’s guarded from fraudulent use, and there when you need it.
Only you are able to shop with your Masterpass account by securing purchases with a password. In the future, we'll add new security features like fingerprints or PIN codes.
Your address and card details are securely stored so only you can access them.
Zero Liability Protection
Your account is backed by your bank, which offers Zero Liability Protection* to help protect you from unauthorized purchases.
Powered by Mastercard
Mastercard has a long-standing reputation of trust and security, with secure servers and technology specifically designed to protect your information.
Don’t just buy it. Masterpass it.
Don't just buy it. Masterpass it.
Rethink how you pay. And never think about paying again.Sign Up Now
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the checkout process across your purchases online or in-app with one secure account. No long checkout forms or forgotten passwords. Just create your account and load any participating credit or debit card to get started.
- How do I use Masterpass to buy something online or in an app?
- Once you are ready to check out, click or tap the Masterpass button. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and choose the payment card and shipping address you wish to use. All of those details will be used to make a secure purchase, and you’re done.
- Why do I have to receive a code when I already have an account?
- If this is your first time checking out with your wallet on this browser, you may need to simply sign in and authenticate via a onetime code that will be sent to your phone or email. Then choose your card and shipping address to continue with your purchase.
- What cards can I use with a Masterpass account?
- You can add credit, debit, or prepaid cards from Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, and Visa.
- Is Masterpass safe to use?
- Your Masterpass account comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information private. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from Mastercard, so you can shop with confidence.
- Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service?
- There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
- Where can I use Masterpass today?
- You can use Masterpass online or in-app wherever you see the Masterpass button. Visit our Featured Merchants section of our site to see just some of the many participating merchants.
- What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Your actual card information is not on your device and Masterpass comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information protected. For extra security, you may want to change your password by signing into your online account.